2/4pcs Soft Silicone Tooth Orthodontic Braces Set Mouth Guard Protector Dental Teeth Whitening Trays Retainers Oral Hygiene Care
1. Good shape stability. Soaked in boiling water for a long time, the denture bracket will not be seriously deformed or contracted, so that it can not be used.
2. High transparency. The molded dental bracket can maintain high transparency and is especially suitable for use with a cold light whitening instrument.
3. Good thermoplasticity. Compared with similar products, thermoplastic has obvious advantages, especially suitable for family use, and the gingival line is very clear.
4. It can be formed repeatedly. Due to the inaccuracy of water temperature and soaking time, the molding effect of dental bracket is often not good. This product can be re-molded in 80-90 ℃ hot water even if it is not formed properly, which is not found in other products.
5. Thermoplastic trays have two functions, they can be used as tooth whitening trays that support the whitening gel. It can also be used as an anti-abrasion tray.Specification:
Weight: 2pcs: 13.6g / Single: 6.8g
Material: Soft Silicon
1. Practice wearing braces: put the braces on the upper gums and suck out the air between the braces and the gums, so that the braces can cover the surface of the whole row of teeth.
Tips: practice twice, which is an important process of making dental braces. The lower dental braces are practiced in the same way.
2. Soften the denture base: pour the water at 80-90 ℃ into a flat-bottomed container with a depth of water that can immerse the denture base while the handle stays outside the surface of the water. Soak the denture base in water for 5-7 seconds and then take it out.
Tips: the denture is very soft at the moment, so the immersion time should not be too long. When the denture is raised, it should be soft and elongated, and it is appropriate to begin to deform slightly.
3. Make dental braces: put the dental braces forward, wear them carefully and quickly on the gums, and continue to suck in step 1. The finger presses the joint of the denture and the tooth to make it thinner, while the tip of the tongue tightens the denture and the inside of the tooth.
Tips: be quick. Be careful not to bite hard. The bracket is a little hot, but it won’t cause any harm.
4. Trim the denture: after pressing the finger for 10-15 seconds, remove the denture and rinse it with water. Cut the excess material with scissors along the imprinted gingival line (the line between the teeth and the gums) on the denture base, and then cut off the handle.
Tips: cut off the part above the gingival line so that the gel can only come into contact with the teeth and avoid irritating the gums.
5. Smear gel: apply the gel evenly on the outer tooth surface of the denture. the appropriate dosage of whitening gel is 0.5-1mm thickness. as long as the solid white gel is smeared all over the outer tooth surface.
Tips: please dry the inside of the denture base with soft paper before applying gel, so that the coating can be evenly spread.
Teeth whitening tips:
1. Avoid smoking as much as possible to avoid « staining » the surface of your teeth.
2. Remember to rinse your mouth after meals to get rid of any and pigments that may be attached.
3. Insist on brushing your teeth at least twice a day in the morning and evening, and if you can use whitening toothpaste with it, it is even better.
4. Floss properly, so as not to give the dirt in between the teeth a chance to take advantage of it.
5. Clean your teeth regularly and give them a « cleaning ».
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.